_WAYS of communication
Nowadays there are many ways of sending a message to the public. These involve not only direct contact during all sorts of meetings, workshops, lectures and events; media plays as big a role as personal interactions, or maybe even bigger. Starting with posters, advertisements in local newspapers, through information on the local (and not only) websites, topping it up with a facebook page of the whole programme.
- series of discussion panels “Łódź bez złudzeń” (“Łódź disillusioned”) giving a change for the local community to voice their concerns and state their opinions;
- series of workshops “Self made Łódź” – an opportunity for the whole family to design your own city centre;
- series of lectures by professors from the Technical University of Łódź about the city’s history, economy and architecture;
- activities on the site – allowing people to assemble the space as they wish with the use of string and sticks; temporary market stalls for local product sellers, etc.;
- activities and advertisement during annual festivals and events like Dni Łodzi (Days od Łódź).
- articles in local newspapers both introducing the idea and inviting people to events/workshops/activities – any form of advertisement;
- information on TV, for example TVP Łódź, informing people about events and discussions;
- posters around the city (bus stops, tram stops, public places) informing about the project in general, as well as about discussion panels or workshops;
- information on the www.lodz.mojemiasto.pl site, encouraging people to voice their opinions on Internet forums;
- Facebook page “to the Center!” describing the whole action and all activities happening within it.